Company: Eaton Corporation
Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/MTech Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Capturing customer voice, Understanding and Executing milestones, Conducting technical and project Reviews, Communication and On job development and learning
- Performs complex engineering assignments, involving product design, testing and compliance to specifications, process studies, or research investigations using appropriate tools and techniques
- Execute proto-type build, performance / durability testing, teardown of proto-type samples to evaluate product performance against customer requirements for concept level ideas as well as detailed design before product launch
- Utilize DFSS concepts / tools such as PDSC, P-Diagram, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements
- Creation of 3D models and drawings of the new product designs and modification of existing drawings and models
- Sustains process for design standards and procedures governing product design methods, documents and data control for the associated business group
- Build prediction models for the product performance parameters & optimize the performance
- Utilizes understanding of manufacturing processes to improve new and existing designs & acts as a technical resource for internal / external customers and resolves technical challenges
- Maintain credible communication practice with stakeholders on technical clarifications, testing & resolving of field failures
- Contribute to Product Technology Roadmaps & come up with innovative product concepts/ideas to introduce technical differentiators / value proposition and protect IP through patents/trade secrets
- Maintain effective communications both verbal & written with customer, team members and cross functional departments
- Be an active professional in continuous learning resulting enhancement in organizational objectives
- Performs quality checks to ensure design meet Eaton and customer standards / requirements
- Person must be proficient with CATIA V5, should be able to perform & review tolerance stack-up and engineering calculations as required supporting design integrity.
- Should have good understanding of DFM & A ( Design for manufacturability & assembly). Shall leverage DFMA principals while working on engineering designs and drawings
- Utilize the PLM (Enovia) system for documentation control and workflow.
- Should have experience of working with Aerospace Fuel Products & Standards
- Ensure right quality and on time delivery of drawings & engineering documents.
- Strong analytical, presentation skills.
- Maintain current knowledge/expertise of product engineering technologies
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now