Company: Collins Aerospace Inc
Post: Associate Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Candidate should have working exposure in Supplier development like capability assessment, financial viability, entry assessment and audits and supplier selection
- Candidate should have good understanding on the commodity management (Machining, Sheet Metals & Engg Items), working exposure with global teams and suppliers
- Able to understand engineering drawings and Specifications. Should facilitate technical discussions with suppliers/ business unit.
- Strong working exposure to RFQ Management- Creating packages, Timely execution of quotes, Bid analysis, Negotiation, and complete recommendation to award
- Develop project plan in coordination with commodity, quality, engineering, Program & Supply chain. Complete award process and project handoff to transition teams
- Strong working experience on project management, scheduling projects and execution in coordination with all stakeholders
- Strong focus to meet key project deliverables( Spend, Savings, Cost and Delivery) with acceptable performance
- Develops plans, organizes, and implements transition programs / projects to the desired operational efficiency
- Hands on experience in Supplier performance management
- Conduct periodic Business Reviews, schedule supplier visits and discussion, Supplier capability road shows to Global teams
- Manages issues and expectations across a broad range of skill sets, locations and cultures both internally and with suppliers
- Serves as key point of contact within & outside supply chain organization.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now