Company:Boston Scientific Corporation
Post: Associate Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Supports testing of new technologies and targets for research within functional area.
- Generates data to support publications, posters, presentations, and internal documents.
- Develops an understanding of experiments/protocols and design process; executes under direction; completes routing work independently within functional area.
- Applies basic data analysis; develops understanding of more complex data analysis; identifies basic problematic issues with data; compares results with historical data.
- Summarizes results, contributes to the generation of technical reports, and completes experimental paperwork/lab notebook documentation.
- Develops methods and processes under direction from senior technical staff.
- Complies with site and department specific procedures on record keeping, use of log books, materials receiving, and inventory control. Completes time records and reports projects allocated time. Adheres to all EH&S procedures and general housekeeping SOP’s. Remains knowledgeable of technologies within functional area.
Academic qualifications & Experience
- Mechanical Engineering ( B.E./B.Tech) with 2+ years of Exp
- Good Knowledge of CAD tools (Solidworks preferred)
- Should be able to read and interpret Engineering CAD drawings
- Strong knowledge & understanding of Engineering fundamentals and Design calculations
- Good Communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now