Post: Associate Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/MTech Mechanical Civil/Aerospace Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- In this role, the Engineer will work independently with minimum supervision to come up with conceptual and detailed designs based on the requirements. And Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel.
- Will be required to perform with positive attitude and highest ethics.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- This position will be located in Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- 5-9 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design is essential.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential.
- Experience in material selection & related processes (finishing and heat treatment) specifications is essential.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Good knowledge of New Product development process.
- Knowledge of basics of stress analysis.
- Basic understanding of aircraft certification processes and lifecycle.
- Good understanding of GD&T and creating detailed manufacturing drawings applying both dimensional and geometric tolerance.
- Knowledge of PDM/PLM tools such as ENOVIA or Team Center.
- Able to verify accuracy of technical and non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis and produces changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now