Post: Trainee Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Contribute on wide range of design and engineering projects related to dry utilities networks, treatment plant, substations, power and wind energy and water and waste water structures.
- Performing required activities associated with projects (investigation, analysis and design) in line with client and ARCADIS specifications, national standards and codes of practice.
- Preparing and registering all relevant documentation and design reports and ensuring that all documentation is current, accurate and in compliance with ARCADIS requirements.
- Working towards Chartership or relevant professional accreditation
- Being familiar with, and compliant with, relevant H & S regulations and to promote a culture of awareness within the team.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by your manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.E / B. Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now