Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Electronic Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Leading the execution of small projects and ensuring that all related activities are executed in accordance with company procedures, contract specifications, quality standards, health, safety and environment requirements, cost/profitability targets, and scheduling goals.
- Assisting the Project Controls department to define all project documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
- Monitoring and controlling project progress, resource utilization, and project financials while overseeing project invoicing status, cost and expenses.
- Identifying, qualifying, quantifying, and managing risk, while ensuring that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Driving the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and acknowledgement by the customer, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is always maintained.
- Coordinating with the Procurement and Logistics team to successfully negotiate for and procure the required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, acting as a key contact for customer enquiries and an escalation point for project issues.
- Ensuring that the project complies with relevant health, safety and environmental policies and guidelines and ensure the resolution of customer issues (e.g., order, technical, payment) by coordinating with Sales, Operations, Supply Chain Management, and other internal and/or external teams. Coordinates resolution with After-Sales Service and/or Spare Parts teams.
- Reviewing technical specifications & engineering drawings, reviewing contract scope from projects and client and Join walk through with client for system handover. Planning and execution of FAT, Internal testing activities of CGA/CWA system.
- Recommends appropriate solution for customer requests, and coordinates with related teams to ensure the complete handling of the request (e.g. production capability and scheduling, resourcing, quotes, price lists, invoice) is in place.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link