Post: Project Specialist
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Location: Nashik, Maharashtra
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Ensure compliance to standard ABB internal directives and procedure, relevant cyber security regulations, standards, and contractual requirements.
- Conducts analysis of planned versus actual project performance under the supervision of the Project Manager or Project Planning & Controls Manager.
- Prepares materials and assists in project reviews. Updates project (cost) adjustments approved by the Project Manager and Controller in SAP or other Project Controls systems.
- Monitors, controls, and releases requests for invoicing, based on instructions from the Project Manager.
- Effectively communicates appropriate information to project stakeholders
- Demonstrates an understanding of HSE terms, concept application, reporting and risks related to the project.
- Defines and applies basic project planning techniques on ongoing projects and drives the updating process.
- Takes ownership for the maintenance and adherence of the billing plan milestones.
- Effectively coordinates related project members in planning and control requirements.
- Controls documentation accuracy and consistency based on tasks assigned by Project Manager or Project Documentation Specialist and procedures agreed with the customer.
- Effectively interacts and oversees documentation requirements and organization in collaboration with a dedicated document manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in Project Management.
- Strong experience in medium voltage product portfolio.
- Good experience in Relay & Scada.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now