Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma/ Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Location: Nashik, Maharashtra
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Preparing of mechanical design concept and full CAD 3D models.
- Design of sheet metal parts, casted and machined metal parts, molded plastic parts.
- Metal forming and manufacturing Process knowledge and optimization.
- Design and review in close communication with other TC project Managers and technical experts.
- Contribute to the development of strategic technology plans and project portfolio in own organization.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to the project, providing guidance to colleagues and more junior team members, acting as a mentor and sharing lessons learned.
- Identify and manage risks in research and development (R&D) projects as well as in own organization
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with basic understanding of electrical engineering
- Should have 5+ years’ experience in design and development of Medium Voltage switchgear products.
- Excellent competence with CAD (Pro-E, Solidworks etc.,)
- Experience with SolidWorks / SmarTeam / Windchill is preferred.
- Should have excellent English language skills, written and spoken.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now