Post:Jr QS Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech /MTech Mechanical/Civil/Structural Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Understand product requirements, prepare test cases and checklists for validation of the software.
- Prepare hand calculation for validation of different structural analysis and design related modules.
- Execute manual testing.
- Detect, document and report bugs encountered.
- Work with other members of the team to convert manual tests to automated tests.
- Provide strong technical leadership with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Civil / Structural /Geotechnical / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Good analytical skills, ability to work out creative solutions in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with less supervision.
- Knowledge about load generation (wind and seismic loading) as per Indian and other international loading codes.
- Knowledge about analysis methodologies.
- Sound knowledge in Indian and other international concrete and steel design codes.
- Knowledge about the commonly used Structural Analysis Software solutions (like- STAAD.Pro, ETabs).
- Good understanding and hands-on experience on Australian and New Zealand codes.
- Familiarity with TFS/Azure DevOps/Git.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈