Company: Vestas India Ltd
Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Read, Interpret & classify released engineering changes.
- Responsible for physical implementation of ECO’s at Suppliers/Factories globally.
- Technical support to Suppliers / Factories on change implementation.
- Responsible to validate new design manufacturability with supplier & enrich purchase info record.
- RFQ – secure that missing master data is enriched ( Info records, source lists and quota arrangements) within agreed SLA.
- B.E Fresh Graduates in Mechanical Engineering (2022 Pass out)
- Exellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, understand and communicate Engineering drawings and Technical specifications
- Understanding of production documentation
- Understanding of selection, qualification, negotiation and contracting with suppliers
- Exposure in supplier consolidation and cost out projects
- Knowledge of ERP systems – SAP
- Focused person with ability to grasp and learn in a progressive environment
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now