Company:TATA Technologies Service
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Mechanical Engineer Or Equivalent Engineering
Location: Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Ability to carry out Basic Engineering & Detail Engineering.
- Guide a team of 3D modelling engineers to complete the task. (mandatory only for 8-15yrs)
- Integrate with design team and other cross functional teams to understand the task and delegate the same to the team.
- Exposure to design calculations of Boiler/Electric Arc Furnace/Ladle Furnace/Blast Furnace/Sinter Plant/Caster/Pellet Plant/Wire Rod Mill/Secondary Steel Making/Fume Exhaust System/ Steel Plant BOP
- Ability to co-ordinate with CAE /Design Analysis Team for validation of design.
- Exposure of problem solving of design issues at time of Erection Commissioning.
- Parametric modelling which can assist in down the line processes during manufacturing of the components such as NC programming, QA and assembly(mandatory for 3-8yrs)
- Creating 2D drawings from 3D models for quality checking of models. (mandatory for 3-8yrs)
- Excellent Team leading skills.
- Software Skills- PTC Creo parametric part modelling (not mandatory for 8-15 years)
- Excellent understanding of general mechanical engineering aspects.
- Excellent Drawing reading skills.
- Experience on creating and using standard library components.
- Understanding to GD&T related to fabricated and machined components.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes like welding, milling, turning, drilling, boring etc.
- Understanding of Tooling and fixtures used during manufacturing and assembly.
- Self-driven and innovative thinker.
- Ability to work in an independent role at customer site.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skill.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now