Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Knowledge in designing plumbing systems and distribution of water systems
- knowledge on designing storm water drainage system considering requirement of roof rain water down take pipes, sub-soil drainage, basement drainage and external landscape drainage.
- Knowledge on sewage treatement systems.
- Knowledge on Pumping systems and Pressure Drop related calculations
- Knowledge on Plumbing designing services as per NBC and IPC
- Perform the tasks of designing and selecting the components of plumbing system like plumbing equipment, drains and fixtures
- Should have good knowledge of piping material, valve selection, and other equipment and material quality.
- Should be able to decide both external & internal layouts of waste and soil piping as required.
- Perform the tasks of developing, preparing and maintaining the budgets and schedules of plumbing projects
- Working experience on Hospitals, Education Building, Retail, Infra structure, High raised mixed commercial.
- Responsible for generating charts, graphs, and perspective drawings to meet project specifications
- preparing specifications, BOQs, Tender Documents & cost estimates of the project for the above mentioned services
- Responsible for generating work plan ideas as well as providing work instructions to the assigned team
- Coordinate with staff to meet the budget and design schedules of the project
- Should have good knowledge of costing and estimation along with Budget.
- Should be able to prepare rate analysis as per DSR and other related norms.
- Getting Quotes and Prepare Comparative Statements.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now