Company: Siemens Limited
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Monthly, Daily production planning and control as per turnover target.
- Organize, monitor, and control the assembly area regarding assigning employees, working procedures, material, processes, and tools, so safety, quality, delivery, and cost targets are met
- Provide support to technicians by coordinating answers to technical and quality questions. Coordinate actions with support functions to resolve issues.
- Monitor key performance indicators for workstations. If necessary, initiate measures to resolve or avoid problems.
- Conduct meetings with respective team members. Discuss the status of production operations. Inform team about safety issues & quality issues.
- Participate in Gemba meetings, Quality Gemba, 5S audits, and Safety Meetings.
- Plan, assign and assist in the training and development of employees. Track progress by updating the skills matrix and development plans.
- Organize, lead, and execute improvement projects and activities.
- Monitor employee performance. Prepare for and conduct mid-year and end of year performance evaluations.
- Handling of internal & external ISO audit. (Documentation, processes, employee trainings)
- We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈