Company:SHIVALIK HILLS DEVELOPMENT Pvt. Ltd.
Post: Engineering Tech support
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma/ Civil/Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Technical Support of products related to “Electrical measurements of mechanical parameters” (Sensors, Data Acquisition and telemetry) on all India basis.
- Work together with the Sales Team for Application solving, demonstrations and after sales support (Installation, repair, calibration and AMC’s).
- Create market penetration strategies.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained
Desired Candidate profile
- Aged below 35 years
- 4 to 6 years experience in technical support of relevant instrumentation products.
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical /Electronics/ Instrumentation / Civil
- Strong technical background in the field of instrumentation and automation applications.
- Should be comfortable in fault finding.
- Qualified and/or experience in strain gauge installation.
- Working knowledge on computer & interfaces is must.
- Experienced in dealing with complex engineering systems and software.
- Ability to organize their own time and work independently.
- Good communication skills essential, both written and verbal
- Should have outgoing personality and be able to communicate & interact with engineers on client side.
- Should be willing to travel extensively all over India.
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop.
- Should be a very good team player.
- Compensation Offered: Industry Standard + Annual performance Incentive
- Location of Posting: 1 position in Ghaziabad (NCR)
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈