Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic Engineering
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- The Project Engineer creates operational added value through the implementation of the installation process to meet the business targets.
- Desired experience in installations in elevator and escalator industry for at least three to five years.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Organization and Planning skills, elevator and escalator industry knowledge in product, field experience, safety & quality procedures knowledge, English Speaking and Basic IT skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Technical, Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- We Elevate… Your Best Self
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute the installation and commissioning of elevators and escalators in accordance with the defined budget, timelines, Schindler Safety & Quality standards and Company procedures.
- Plan the jobs and provide supervision to FTs and sub-contractor workers for timely completion of the project.
- • Co-ordinate with the Sales representative, Logistics team for material, engineering team for troubleshooting and service team for smooth handover. • Manage tasks to achieve the objectives and ensure high customer satisfaction throughout the entire duration of the works.
- Comply with Fulfillment Plus documentation.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now