Qualification: BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Perform Thermal analysis of Electronic systems.
- To understand design requirements, translate into a analysis problem and optimize design solution.
- Implementing different cooling methods.
- Work with mechanical and Hardware design engineers to ensure all components are maintained within acceptable temperature limits.
- Validate thermal models using simple experiential set-ups and generate reports to capture analytical and practical model validation.
- Support thermal testing including development test plan, conducting test and reporting results.
- Generate conceptual design, engineering calculations & detailed design for extensive range of products..
- Cost effective designing for Plastic, Sheet metal, Die casted parts & electromechanical Product assemblies using Solidworks & Creo.
- Deliver complete and accurate detailed design drawings as required for fabrication with GD&T, assembly and installation, which meet project requirements.
- Designing parts that are feasible for manufacturing process like Injection molding, sheet metal fabrication, die-casting.
- Generate documentation including design specifications, custom part drawings, engineering Bill of Materials, common feature drawings and process flows.
- Applying Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA) techniques on both new and existing products to produce optimal design and manufacturing solutions.
- Maintaining a professional, cooperative relationship with both the customer and internal disciplines in order to provide superior levels of technical service.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now