Company:Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Ensure Health, Safety & Environment guidelines are followed & improved
- Be responsible for final quality control and quality conformance
- Overall control of the incoming inspection function. Timely clearance of GRN using ERP system
- Creation of advanced quality and control plans for all suppliers
- Creation of supplier Audit plans and conduct audits for all suppliers
- First piece approval / quality inspection as per drawings / specification for equipment’s / components at supplier’s end / at incoming area for all machined, casting(if & as required), fabricated and bought out components.
- Communication and training of supplier as per Sandvik requirements and specifications
- Continuous monitoring & improvement of supplier & customer quality performance and validation of measurements, supplier part investigation including effective root cause analysis utilizing quality tools, implementation of effective corrective and preventive actions.
- Quality statistics : Monitor & provide trending analysis for suppliers and final product, provide monthly metrics.
- Control an Improve the inspection process for components and products. Deploy “in process” verifications practices
- Be responsible to update inspection check list and quality plans according to product or components requirements.
- Make corrective and preventive actions to improve product quality.
- Quality level and continuous improvement process implementation and reporting.
- Customer or front line feedback quality issues handling in a systematic way for example by 8D
- Perform internal audits to assess compliance to Standards and to the internal Quality System, including investigation, presentation of observations and findings, and reporting.
- Provide training and coaching to relevant quality controllers and operators on application of quality tools and quality awareness
- Monitor & maintain Instrument Calibration Record.
- To authorize the check list for safety for suppliers providing service to factory. In case of work permit related to factories act, shall guide the service provider / supplier to site safety officer
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now