Post: Project Engineer
Qualification: Diploma Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Thorough understanding and design knowledge of LV distribution, Lighting and power circuits, Fire alarm system, Telephone/Data System, Access control, PA system, CCTV, Cable management and Earthing & Lightning protection system etc.
- Consult and coordinate with Architect representative for specification / technical clarifications.
- Analyze documentation to asses cost, materials and labor.
- Performs overall cost estimates including low voltage systems (Data, Public Address, Fire Alarm, Intrusion Detection, CCTV, etc), HVAC system and plumbing and prepares highly competitive bids using Plan Swift and customized estimating software.
- Analyze blueprints, project documents and specifications to prepare accurate and efficient materials and labor estimates on all project stages and project related works.
- Prepares Tender Check Estimates (TCE) for contracts and bill of materials which includes Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing quantities, drawings, and technical specifications.
- Prepare and compile all engineering documentation and specifications. Performs detailed calculations to compute and establish construction and installation standards and specifications.
- Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now