Company:Potential Project Managers
Post:Site Engineer/Interior,Civil/MEP Engineer/Jr QS/Project Engineer/Project Manager/Planning Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for the site activities including execution, quality monitoring, planning & quality checking.
- Responsible for reviewing the site measurements, material checks, bill checks.
- Responsible for pour card preparation, checks and certification of preparedness of Contractor before submitting the Pour card to the Construction Manager
- Review of reconciliation survey on site for accounting the consumption of cement & steel.
- Assist in preparing tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentationMeasure and value the work done on site
Prepare Bill abstracts, Payment certificate etc. complete
- Experience in Tender float, documentation, Analysis of Quotes
- Knowledge of Estimation. Preparing Comparative statement of vendor quotes. Analysis and recommendation
- Knowledge of A-Cad and MS office, Extracting Quantities from the drawings
- Proficient in MS Office in terms of preparing RA bill abstract, Payment certificates etc
Know-how on quantity measurements as per relevant IS
- Possess the best Interpersonal relation with all the team members, ethical values, integrity and commitment to work
- Good Communication skill
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈