Company:PI Industries Limited
Post: Mechanical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Assisting Sr. Manager in techno commercial inputs pertaining to plant and machineries
- Preventive & Break-down maintenance of different plant equipment
- Assisting Sr. Manager in manpower utilization related to plant maintenance
- Operational Responsibilities
- System management related to plant maintenance:
- Monitoring of documentation related to various ISO System
- Monitoring daily data entry in SAP in Plant Maintenance Module.
- Keeping and timely analysis of preventive maintenance & breakdown maintenance data.
- Meeting Statutory and organizational requirements:
- Legal requirements related to fired /pressure vessels and other installations
- Customer requirements and guidelines
- Engineering Vendor development and liaison
- Updating equipment specifications in SAP related to concern plant.
- Perform NPA formalities related to concern plant equipment.
- Implement MWO/CAPEX in concern plant area within decided time frame.
- Implement energy saving programme in the organization.
- Perform analysis of data and implement action plan evaluated from cause analysis.
- Ensure safe practices in the function and people.
- Financial Responsibilities
- Assistance in Preparation of CAPEX and plant maintenance budgets
- Implement the cost saving measures in the maintenance function
- People Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth working of the department and maintain high Morale of the Workforce
- Provide on Job guidance to sub-ordinates to enhance skills and knowledge
- Monitor and review performance of sub-ordinates
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈