Post:Field Service Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Customer Satisfaction in all aspects of the job. Increased efficiency, decreased downtime, regular Calibration and Preventive Maintenance, regular upgrades as deemed by Pall Corporation technical staff. A clear advocate for the customer (internal and external) and a steward for the company.
- Call Set-up and Closure – FSE’s are responsible for accurately adding Service Calls into Pall’s Service Management System (SMS), scheduling visits and closing service calls at the time of completion. These actions drive accurate customer invoicing, relieve inventories of parts used and ultimately drives to our objective of accurate reporting for business management purposes.
- Drives a sense of ownership and urgency to ensure customer needs are addressed promptly and with an emphasis on a “first time fix”.
- Excellent follow-up skills to insure we exceed customer expectations and close all outstanding issues – takes charge of customer issues and services as the primary customer contact for issue resolution.
- Understands customer perception and the associated business impacts, and is commercially capable of resolving customer issues in a rapid fashion
- Managing Call Escalations – ability to identify, own and track any issues with an account, according to call escalation procedure, to reach resolution.
- Responsible for training customer personnel in the operation/maintenance of Pall Systems
- Financial Management & Growth
- Excellent sales ability measured by the attainment of revenue goal by individual and their territory. This includes annual growth of Field Service Maintenance Agreements, monthly time and material billing and the support of sales initiatives through lead generation.
- Achieve annual revenue target with expected year-over-year growth targets set at beginning of each calendar year.
- Manage individual expenses with on time monthly submission of expense reports.
- Completion of weekly scheduling reports and participation in all Team calls.
- Able to effectively position Service offerings and agreements on both existing and new equipment
- Bachelors (ideally in a technical or engineering discipline) or Military equivalent or equivalent technical education/experience
- 2-3 years of prior field service experience in related field is helpful
- Highly computer literate, especially in MS-Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, and SAP a plus)
- Strong deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Commercial experience, including direct selling of products or services
- Electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical troubleshooting, theory and application
- Valid driver’s license and valid current passport required.
- Willingness to travel (domestically and internationally) 50-80%
- Team attitude to work with and support FSE’s and service team members.
- Inclination and ability to listen to stakeholders (e.g. Customers, Sales, Customer Service) and generate meaningful insights.
- Successfully deliver results while quickly adapting to changing priorities and unforeseen challenges.
- Sense of Urgency – must have the drive/motivation to take action. Must be able to prioritize daily activities and resolve requires immediate attention.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills – must be able to remain calm when dealing with difficult customers/peers and have strong communications skills both with internal associates and external customers.
- Good documentation practices and basic knowledge/understanding of GMP.
- Team orientated, positive attitude and motivator.
- Ability to adapt – must be flexible and understanding with change as it occurs regularly for a FSE
- Has some experience in servicing Biotech instruments
- throughout his/her day/week. Must be able to think quickly and respond positively to those changes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a strong preference
- Person having experience in Bioreactors service and commissioning will get preference
- Ability to lift 20Kg tool box
- Ready to travel at short notice
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈