Company:Nish Techno Project Pvt Ltd
Post: Engineer Design+Automation/Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Working as an Automation Design Engineer, coordinating & support the team, and having an active involvement in Plant and Regional office team meetings and status meetings.
- Analyzing the input BOM from the sales department received through mails.
- Checking component specifications from manufacturer’s catalogues and websites.Compatible with the selection of materials/ switchgear/ instruments/ cable and wires etc. (Bill of materials).
- Design, develop and maintain electrical control panel and system in E-Plan & AutoCAD
- Preparing GA Drawing in AUTO-CAD Software as per customer requirement along with the generation of Bill of material with a selection of proper Busbar size.
- Designing SLD, GA, BOM, and Detailed Diagrams for MCC, PCC, APFC, DB’s & VFD panels, as per the customer requirements.
- Review drawings & prepare Design Change Note, Post Estimation activates
- Query communication & discussion with sales engineers.
- Preparing Design Change Note (DCN) and releasing to plant for production.
- Ordering the material as per Bill of materials creating tally part number as a requirement.
- Preparing Technical documents and As-Built files
- Accomplishment approval on the drawings, design & project execution-related activities
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now