Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Post: Engineer/Sr Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Production/Automobile Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Experience in Automotive/Aerospace/Farm Equipment Dimensional Engineering.
- Previous Commodities work should include BIW, Exterior Trim , Chassis and Seating Systems.
- Must be conversant with the Dimensional Engineering Process
- e.g 10-Step Dimensional Engg process
- Should be competent in CatiaV5, with min of 3 years usage
- Must be conversant with ASME Y14.5 1994/2009.
- Should have 2 years minimum in using Variation Analysis software such as 3DCS or VSA or Any Equivalent Software.
- Must have history of practical participation in Cross-Functional-Team environment.
Should have an understanding of competitive benchmarking and the process that creates Dimensional Technical Specifications.
Understand Datum Selection theory and Practical usage in weld tools, Checking Fixtures and GD&T.
Must be fully competent in the unsupervised Application of GD&T.
Should be able to review Weld Tool Design and Physical Tool validation Data.
Should be able to review Checking Fixture Design and physical Tool validation Data.
Should be able to direct piece part measurement, data collection strategies, data SPC reviews, and Root Cause analysis process.
- Should be persuasive based upon logic and empirical results.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now