Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Civil/Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Able to execute HV (upto 33kV, 5-10MVA) Outdoor sub-stations on site including civil activities.
- Able to understand the SLD’s and other layout drawings of Sub-Stations, coordinate with contractors for material procurement and erection activities.
- Able to prepare an execution plan for sub-stations with micro scheduling of all activities as required for projects and ensuring the execution is done at site as per plan.
- Maintaining and updating documentation as required for Projects.
- Contractor management for execution, billing, as-built drawing and other activities as required for the Projects.
- Knowledge about relevant Indian Standards and standard execution processes.
- Travelling to Project sites as and when required to supervise the execution activities.
- Able to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for electrical execution activities for Projects, pan-India.
Qualification & Required Skills:
- Experience of 2 – 5 years.
- Relevant experience in execution of outdoor sub-station projects of 11kV and above.
- Has good understanding of SLD’s and layout drawings for sub-stations.
- Independently handle execution activities for sub-stations and other electrical installations.
- Knowledge of ‘Kannada’ Language (Read / Speak) will be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel locally and work on site.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈