Company:Koch Industries Limited
Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
1. Responsible for providing support on SPO’s, providing sustenance support / providing maintenance support on legacy product families.
2. Responsible for providing CAD/FEA/Testing support for New products / MOD’s / SPO’s
3. Follow PDP process. Work collaboratively with Peers, supervisors, PM’s, other engineering groups manufacturing plants, application tooling group and Lab.
4. In depth understanding of assigned product families (SD, E, PK, PS, AS, TS etc.)
5. Understand, aim and achieve organization / department /self goals.
6. Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements
7. Responsible for working on CAD tools like NX/ECTR, Engineering change tools – SAP, presentation tools – power point, analytic tools – Microsoft excel etc.
8. Responsible for self planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with supervisor
9. Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
10. Come up with Innovative ideas / product suggestion
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now