Post: Associate Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Ability to work in NPD projects and product life cycle phases.
- Perform competitive benchmarking analysis on Products.
- Perform Teardown analysis and identify design improvement opportunities.
- Ability to involve / conduct brainstorming and submit conceptual designs.
- Create a solid and viable design based on DFM & A principles.
- Use VA/VE methodology to provide viable design ideas.
- Involve in periodical design reviews with customer and update designs.
- Involve in Technical discussion with customers based on requirements.
- Provide Cost reduction proposals based on requirement.
- Create detailed CAD models for plastic and sheet metal components using Inventor software
- Create detailed dimensional drawings based on ASME Y14.5M – 2018 standards
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈