Company: Hitachi Energy India Limited
Post:Jr Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project engineer and other project participants to aid in technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Managing all factories progress and deliverables.
- Provision of Meeting Minutes for all technical meetings.
- Preparation of reports, Joint notes, and responses for the comments of Customer.
- Plan and execute training to client in coordination with the factories and customer.
- 1. Core Skills
- Proven working experience as engineer / Junior engineer.
- Microsoft office expertise.
- Excellent communication skills. Should be able to understand and communicate with Japanese / Italian engineers.
- Time management and organization skills.
- 2. Beneficial Skills
- Working experience with Asian and/or European engineers.
- Bachelor of Engineering / Technology in the field of Electrical / Electronic engineering from a reputed institution.
- Curiosity to learn and able to accommodate the works in extended hours.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in rolling stock – Metro projects.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now