Company:GKN Aerospace Inc
Post: Manufacturing Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical/Aerospace/Chemical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for the development of technical solutions to complex problems within GKN Aerospace, our customers and suppliers.
- Deliver technical support of manufacturing process development and integration for production.
- Utilize root cause analysis, preventative and corrective action to reduce/eliminate non-conformances.
- Maintain positive, team relationships with internal and external customers, as well as co-workers
- Continuously improve production processes by implementing Lean initiatives.
- Responsible for the implementation of materials & process methods and solutions, from original concept through to production.
- Deploy these processes with a high degree of process capability utilizing the GKN standard Zero Defect Manufacturing (ZDM) tool suite to demonstrate as such.
- Responsible for technical support of manufacturing development and integration for production. Resolve issues pertaining to vendor quality.
- Provide specialist knowledge to production activities with the ultimate goal of improving efficiency, product quality and the reduction of non-conforming parts.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈