Company: General Electric Corporation
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time graduate or post-graduate program in an engineering discipline.
- Applicable Majors: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Thermal Engineering, or other Energy related majors will be considered.
- GPA greater than or equal to 7.0/10.0 overall.
- Preference will be given to persons with 7.5/4.0 overall or higher GPA in the required majors noted.
- Strong dedication to a career in technology and a real passion for engineering
- Demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving, learning agility
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills
- Strong team and interpersonal skills, ability to work in project teams in an international environment
- Proven scholastic achievements and proactive leadership skills
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈