Company:GE Renewal Energy
Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification:BE/BTech/MTech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Strong analytical skills and good in academic knowledge
- Must be willing to work on new product development and system component validations.
- Ability to grasp the calculations, MATLAB tools and software’s
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelors B.E/ B.Tech or Master’s M.E/ M.Tech degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Graduates in Engineering in similar/relevant field.
- Hands on experience with the design and development of control algorithms in a relevant field.
- Good working knowledge on usage of MATLAB Simulink or similar Power system tools
- Proven analytical, interpersonal, communication skills.
- Process focused and continuous improvement orientation.
- Have a strong understanding of the power electronics converter and inverter designs.
- The ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Being innovative, need to find new ways to improve the designs and sometimes challenge current ways of working
- Strong problem solving, and analytical abilities
- Experience in working in cross-functional environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈