Company:GE Renewable Energy
Post: Field Service Technician
Qualification:BE/BTech /Diploma Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Background in a customer facing Service Delivery or Project Management position, within a Service environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain long-term relationships with clients worldwide. Ability to learn and follow defined departmental policies, procedures, and practices.
Ability to make decisions with regards to completion of tasks and job methods and follow through with results of outcome.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with internal customers (Internal customers may include
- Production, Engineers, and Management personnel). Ability to prioritize workload and shift work activities in order to meet business needs and department goals.
- Ability to independently arrange and organize work efforts on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask on a consistent basis.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement performance objectives that meet established requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- Ability to make recommendations regarding job methods and departmental
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now