Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Location: Coimbatore Tamil Nadu
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability for total project execution performance & safety (project initiation to project completion) on all assigned projects.Review assigned orders/contracts to ensure that requirements are adequately defined and documented, identify any differences between the order.
- Plan and accountable for the successful achievement of the project contractual specification and schedules. Also, maintain up-to-date status of assigned contracts, communicate progress to customers, and facilitate elimination of any barriers to on- time shipment together with PM.
- Work with sales channels, engineering, planning, purchasing, accounting, and manufacturing for complete, thorough and accurate information such as bills of material, routing, schedules, material specifications, engineering documentation, buy-out specifications, engineering changes, and supply of all documentation required to fulfill contract and QMS procedures.
- Use key in-house engineering tools, such as Engineering Information Systems, Application Engineering Programs and Imaging Systems, to conduct and manage engineering document deliverables to customer.
- Assures the timely release of engineering documentation to meet schedules- both initial submittals and the finalization of all outstanding documentation. Responsible to help improve order’s payment by submitting all documentation required.
- Communicate contractual requirements and changes internally in accordance with applicable internal process & procedures. provide technical support to the sales and the service team on seals and systems and to customers.
- Provide effective stewardship of the financial expectations on each assigned project to: a) produce the gross margin that meets or exceeds the SAP approved criteria; b) meet the total cash flow & working capital plan for the project, c) minimize the total COPQ, d. Report to PM on Percentage of Completion (POC) jobs progress as per Finance policy/guidelines in monthly basis.
- To lead by example and drive a cultur
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈