Company: Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Qualification: Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Location:Zawar Mines, Rajasthan
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Aftermarket Mission Statement Site manager (Contracts)
- Assist with the Management of MRS EPIROC India Contract with the capability to deliver a first-class Service/product. To be recognized as one of the most effective and proactive when reviewed by the Mining and Construction industry as “First in Mind, First in Choice”.
- To achieve it you need to focus on:
- Work collaboratively with other stakeholders responsible for Project Deliverables to ensure effective and efficient Contract Execution.
- Enforce EPIROC policies and guidelines as described in “The Way We Do Things”.
- Ensure that all employees in your area of responsibility maintain a high ethical standard.
- Safety Health & Environment: -Maintain a culture of Safety and Health above all else along with a strong environmental responsibility.
- People: Development of people with understanding, knowledge and ability to instil customers with the confidence required to rely on the deliverance and quality output of these individuals. Expectations are for performance at levels comparable to industry benchmark standards for maintenance contracts. People Management Process covering
- Hire to Retire. You will have responsibility for EPIROC Employees and Additional Work Force who are engaged in Mines under your responsibility.
- Educate Team on all facets of Contract Management and ensure compliance of Contractual Obligations.
- Offerings: To continually be reviewing the Contract performance to ensure that customer needs and wants are being met through services delivered and are aligned to those requirements. Identify all Risks and Opportunities identified under the Contract in collaboration with Contract Manager for HZL Operations and set up Actions to mitigate and capitalize respectively.
- Asset Optimization at sites is to be driven at a high level in active collaboration with Customer. You will identify ‘waste’ practices that we are currently engaged in and look at bringing in efficiency improvements to replace them. Responsible for Preventive Maintenance Compliance (PM), backlog on time execution, oil analysis actions, CERTIQ reports actions when required, fully responsible for the equipment performance according to contract Availability, MTTR, MTBF, meters drilled.
- Processes: Ensure available tools will allow us to: Enhance the service offer, increase efficiency, deliver customer satisfaction, safeguard profitability and enhance the safety & reliability of people, products and services.
- Presence: Strong and consistent product offerings.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now