Post: Associate Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Conduct benchmarking & feasibility Study
- Work on Sub-system/Component Design of Electrical Machines and Power systems of Electric Vehicle
- Participate in design validation through analytical approach Structural, Thermal/CFD, NVH and Durability
- Support concept development. Convert packaging requirement into design concepts.
- Complete detail design, taking into consideration Manufacturing, Assembly and Safety requirements.
- Conduct GD&T and Tolerance Stack-up studies to support manufacturing readiness
- Create BOM and maintain the same in PLM
- Update engineering reports and documentation
Background & Skills
- The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Graduate engineer in Mechanical / Electrical streams
- 1-3 years’ experience in design and development of mechanical components, preferably related to Electrical Machines.
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Understanding of manufacturing process like casting, sheet-metal design
- Hands on experience in CAD tools – ProE, Creo, NX
- Understanding of PLM systems – ENOVIA / Teamcenter
- Ability to work in cross-functional environment
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now