Company: Caterpillar Inc
Post: Associate Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Design and develop wiring harnesses for NPI,CPI & maintenance issues on LPSD Engines. Perform electrical analysis, load analysis and design calculations to select the right hardware as per program requirements.
- Collect and understand the requirements for the Design/Program and evaluate new products, processes, or system.
- Creation of electrical Sub-systems, Design and Routing of Harness, and collaboration with suppliers.
- Get involved and contribute in new component development and sub processes.
- Develop Creo Schematic and Positive BOM for wiring harnesses.
- Conduct design review meetings, participate & share your views in NPI Gateway reviews, collaborate with Cross Functional teams and resolve any design related issues that arise.
- Investigate root causes for Field Failures and take corrective actions.
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Perform product maintenance /resolve electrical design related issues
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Mechanical Engineering, plus 2-5 years of design experience in Automotive electrical or Heavy Engineering electrical systems.
- Creo schematics & Pro-Diagram experience
- Good communications skills.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now