Company:Bobst India Pvt Ltd
Post: Trainee Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Creation of 2D and 3D draft (Catia)
- Modification of parts for ease of manufacturing/improvements
- Creation of 3D parts and assemblies
- Updating assembly drawings (ETU) in collaboration with production engineering
- Creation of materials and BOMs (bill of material) in SAP
- Update of documents and managing of engineering changes in consultation with product engineer.
- Gain practical knowledge on products and assist and provide solutions to assembly problems.
- Critical Skills and Personal Attributes
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge in 3D modelling on CATIA V6 or any other leading CAD tool
- Preferred basic knowledge on SAP software.
- Basic engineering knowledge and good academic
Education and Experience
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience 0 to 2 years in machine design domain.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈