Post: Mechanical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/MTech Mechanical Engineering
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Design mechanical component and subsystems, using analysis and computer-aided design to meet existing or new product specifications requirements.
- Design aspects include pipe sizing, load calculations, pressure drops, stress analysis, flow calculations and material/component selection.
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs, conduct experiments methodically, analyze data and interpret results.
- Coordinate with different vendor and manufacturing team regarding various design change, prototyping & testing.
- Responsible for drawing detailing with detailed GD&T and perform tolerance analysis for production drawing.
- Responsible for document change and engineering change for the new product development.
- Conduct DFMEA and propose root cause analysis for critical components and subsystems.
- Instrumentation of component/ subsystem test rigs at system simulated environmental conditions to measure different process parameters, acquire data using DAQ.
- Develop qualification and reliability test plan & procedure and generate value engineering parts proposals for possible implementation. Prepare product reports and documentation.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to evaluate alternate sourcing and localization of components used in balance of plant as per revised system specs or for next gen products.
- Follow standard practices to ensure compliance with laboratory SOPs. Reports all qualification status and activities to his immediate superior.
- Ability to operate and function within a team, drawing on other expertise where required and have adaptability to different workloads and/or roles within the company.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical Engineering
- 6-8 Years relevant industrial experience in component and product design.
- Familiar with CAD (preferably in Solid works) and PLM.
- Strong understanding of fluid mechanics, thermodynamics and other mechanical engineering concepts.
- Experience in UL, KOSHA and EU on part testing and safety compliance.
- Experience with software such as JMP or other statistical analysis tools.
- Very strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈