Post: Mechanical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Undertaking engineering activities based on customer requirements and developing them into design, detailed drawings, design verification packages.
- Reviewing the design and then converting them into manufacturing specifications and operating specifications.
- Executing Engineering Activities per agreed schedule and timelines.
- Exceeding expectations on Engineering Quality.
- Working seamlessly with other design engineers and vendors on work scope assigned.
- Complying with regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring health safety and environmental risk control are paramount.
Fuel your passion
- To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor in Mechanical Engineering.
- Have 3+ Yrs of Overall Design Engineering expertise.
- Have experience in O&G / Power /Infrastructure /Automotive businesses of similar scale and complexity.
- Have experience working with Creo / Teamcenter environment
- Be able to demonstrate experience or knowledge of CAD modeling skills.
- Have awareness / expertise on API, ASME Y 14.5 GDNT and Drafting standards.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now