Post: Graduate Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Design of highway elements.
- Maintaining technical quality standards.
- Delivering projects to time and budget.
- The Individual
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be highly self-motivated and ambitious.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have the ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with customers.
- Be able to build excellent working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Have the experience of using written and spoken English within a business environment.
- What will you contribute?
- Qualified Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed College/ Institute.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Evidence of having successfully delivered highway projects.
- Holds a Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- What we offer at Atkins?
- At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈