Company:Ather Energy India Limited
Post: Process Technician
Qualification: Diploma Mechanical/Production Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Prepare Process documentation including Work Instructions.
- Help develop Work Instruction standards.
- Analyze and evaluate existing processes.
- Ability to understand and perform Cycle time analysis.
- Help evaluate the hygiene of PFD, PFMEA and Control Plan.
- Create Daily checklist from the Control Plan.
- Help troubleshoot product problems related to Man and Method.
- Improve process capability to ensure quality product assembly.
- Repeatability confirmation of all tooling, jigs and fixtures.
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience in working in a Manufacturing environment.
- Motivation to learn new processes.
- Out of box thinking to solve process problems.
- Computer savvy
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now