Company:Alstom India Limited
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Write within the framework of projects the EMC Control Plans (from the EMC requirements of the Project Contract, definition of EMC activities, deliverables, design requirements and EMC tests).
- Ensure Urban & Mainline EMC Engineering rules (from UEVOL System (/N&T PDI)) be adapted and applied to Urban & Mainline projects on EMC scope
- Ensure delivery of EMC documents as per project Documentation plan (refer to DML Documentation Master List + CDRL) in line with project DFQ Gate Reviews milestones
- Identify the technical and physical interfaces deployed on the project and mitigate the EMI all along the project
- Submit EMC rules for the design of products and check their appliance during the process (general architecture, layout of subsystems and electrical interfaces, HV/MV/LV cabling, earthing, etc).
- Prepare the EMC test specifications (on-site Test Plans).
- Check the EMC test specifications and reports/certificates of compliance from subsystems suppliers.
- Perform the On-site tests (EMC site survey, Electromagnetic Field measurements, and compatibility tests for Signalling equipment vs environment…)
- Constitute at the end of projects the EMC Compliance documents.
- Analysis and solving EMC problems encountered on projects.
- Be involved in the technical meetings
- Report to the Project Engineering Manager about the project EMC activities (including early warnings & events) and to his hierarchy
- Apply processes & best practice including Quality & E&S procedures
- Respect schedule & milestones defined by the project team
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now