Company: Alstom India Limited
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Is accountable for the Delivery of Electrical Harness Integration outputs, in compliance with the Engineering Quality Cost and Delivery commitments.
- Deploys and applies on project Train Design development procedures.
- Contributes to the train physical architecture in her/his geographic area taking into account below listed areas of work
- Cable trays/Cable ducts design and it’s mounting definition
- Electrical Harness routing in CATIA V5 using EHI work bench based on the synoptic, schematic, connector and device list
- Bundling/Segregation of harnesses based on the EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) classification..
- Mounting of Electrical equipment’s
- Design of Jumper cables and Earthing /Grounding
- Bogie and Underframe Electrical mounting definitions
- Electrical Cubicle design, Mounting and complete harness routing (Structure definition, Welding, Fastening definition, circuit brackets, relays and other communication and signalling equipment’s as per electrical architecture ).
- Equipment position definition and interface development: Example: CCTV camera, Speakers, LCD display, Dynamic route monitor
- XML file from the schematics to be linked with the Harness designed in CATIA V5 and exchanged with Schematic team.
- Creation of 2D drawings for parts, assemblies and installations.
Monitors, controls and consolidates her/his work package. As such:
- Organizes and leads her/his work package reviews for the project he/she is in charge,
- Manages Risk, Assessment and Mitigation Plan,
- Reports her/his targets to Lead Engineer/Domain Leader (Quality Cost Delivery consolidation and risks).
- Organizes Design / Verification reviews and provides the associated reports.
- Supports industrialization during manufacturing ramp-up.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈