Post: Service Centre Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- B.E. / Diploma Mechanical or Instrumentation or Electrical Minimum 2 to 4 years relevant Experience will have first preferenceKnowledge of rotating equipment’s / Heat Transfer / fluid equipment.
- Knowledge of good mechanical maintenance practices.
- Working experience on different types of Motors and starters
- Having Service Background and local residence will be added advantage for us.
- Good communication skills.
Do you have any previous work experience of working in Kundli? If yes, this is an excellent prospect for you!! With major manufacturing giants having their hubs in and around Kundli, this forms a prime location for service to their machinery.
Why should you apply
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value for our customers.
Exciting place to build a global network with different nationalities to mingle and to learn.
Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success, you will be learning new things every day.
- In this role you will be reporting to Service Centre Manager of Alfa Laval India.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈