Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Electronic Engineering
Location: Vadodara Gujarat
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Participate in Electrical & control product development: preparation of related calculation, specifications, selection, design, analysis and recommendations for development of new products as per IEC, CE & UL standards.
- Preparation of electrical schematics drawing for water and waste water application (related to UV Product line, control panels etc.)
- BOQ, part number and discerption preparation from electrical schematic.
- Cost estimation for new and engineered to order control panels
- Hence on experience on Transformer calculation & selection.
- Basic Knowledge on the operation of the IGBT base converter.
- Experience on the Busbar, DG, APFC sizing calculation.
- Preparation of compliance statement for electrical, control and automation
- Submittal preparation up on request for Electrical panels.
- Remotely support customers/ assembly teams on installation /start-up
- Preparation of FAT and SAT protocols
- Support and resolve product field issues
- Ability to study of selection documents and extract scope of work for projects.
- Ability to understand P&ID.
- Work closely with global engineers, product and project managers to develop products and to develop test procedures and test cases for final validation.
- Estimating task execution time and ensuring on-time delivery of work with quality.
- Keep well informed of new features and products/services. Be proactive in understanding product/service roadmaps and the implications of new features with peer engineers or self-training.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈