Post: Supplies Quality Management
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Bachelor of Engineering –Mechanical (Additional advantage for experienced electrical or electronics component)Knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) & Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Statistical Process Capability (SPC), VDA & IATF standard
- Experience in manufacturing processes like casting, Machining, stamping, molding, Assembly and mechatronics component
Experience in Quality Tools and structured Problem-Solving Tools like 8D, 5-Why,
- Responsible for supplier component development program which includes, technical review with supplier, Feasibility review & maturity evaluation.
- Manage the complete supplier component development program meet the project target date.
- Finalization of technical review and feasibility review with all potential suppliers as per project requirement.
- Preparation of SQM decision based on technical review with supplier to finalize the supplier nomination.
- Monitoring the APQP review with supplier to develop the components within project time plan.
- PPAP & [email protected] performance at supplier manufacturing location.
- Capacity evaluation during the [email protected]
Review the PPAP and release the PSW to supplier
- Define & execute the safe launch
Experience in releases of critical assly line and testing equipment’s like Leakage testing, flow testing
- Able to work with Global team ( USA, China and Germany)
- Work with Engineering (Design and Manufacturing Engineers) team to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements
Manage the risk assessment & escalations
Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems through 8D approach
- Usage of supply on portal to manage the supplier APQP
Permanent, Full Time