Company:Vestas India Pvt Ltd
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- As a constantly growing company, Danfoss is looking for motivated employees who want to work with us on our success. We are seeking a E-plan Engineer to join our diverse team.Job Responsibilities
Prepare Electrical schematics, Mechanical 2D & 3D panel layouts in Eplan P8 & Propanel.
- Prepare General Arrangement (GA) & Internal General Arrangement (IGA) drawings using AutoCAD & Propanel.
- Prepare Single line and Multiline schematics for drive panel.
- Prepare Eplan Macros with multiple variants & placeholders .
- Creation and maintenance of part databases (.mdb & .sql)
Bill of Material (BOM) creation and updates.
Preparation of terminal & wiring schedules.
Preparation of 2D & 3D Eplan macros for Data Portal & EEC project.
- Creation of master rules and logics for EEC implementation.
- Macro project creation and EEC integration to generate automated drawings.
Background & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 3 to 5 years of total electrical engineering related experience with highly skilled in Eplan P8 software.
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience with EEC tool.
- Must have knowledge in template creation, Report generation, Symbol library creation and Form creation.
- Must have knowledge in Part database creation.
Experience in Drives cabinet engineering is essential.
- Should have good knowledge on Switchgear, Cable & busbar sizing.
Should have worked latest version none later than 2.8 (&) 2.9
Worked in Eplan 2022 platform is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Data Portal is added advantage
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈