Post: Production Engineer
Qualification: BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Understand Engineering requirements and create new Drawings & 3D modeling of new components in Creo.• EBOM creation in Creo/ Pdmlink
• Interact with Manufacturing and product engineering to understand the tolerance requirements.
• Updating and releasing the drawings to Dmtec with the design changes mentioned in the ECR/ECO. Creation of ECR/ECO in Pdmlink as required
• Create 3D models with annotations required for 3D tolerance analysis software (3D annotations) and support analysis in 3DCS. Support model preparation for simulation when required
• Creation of animation that defines the assembly procedure or functionality of the product, which is used for sharing with customers as well as for manufacturing process reference.
• Prepare & check drawings per TE standard before releasing to Dmtec for customer/vendor supplied documentation
- • Reverse engineering -Creation of 2D drawings and 3D models by measuring the physical samples using measuring instruments. Conversion of Auto Cad, Tiff or Hand drawings to Creo models & drawings
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈