Company:TATA Project Limited
Post: Quality Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech /Diploma Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
1. Assist QMD Head (Site) in Preparation of Method Statements for different activities at site and sharing the same with all Project Team members after approvals from authorities.
2. Co-ordination with staff of execution and other departments as per defined execution plan (Day / week / Month
3. Maintaining and monitoring calibration of measuring equipment
4. Carry out root-cause analysis of non-conformities noticed in supplies and construction activities, customer complaints and implement corrective actions to prevent recurrence of non-conformities/complaints.
5. Co-ordinate for timely disposal of non-conformities.
6. Assist QMD In-charge (site) for conducting ISO/ Customer Audits at Site.
7. Assist QMD In-charge (site) to manage and resolve quality issues raised by clients, authorities, internal observations during visit
8. Compilation of MIS and sharing it with QMD In-charge. Analysis of MIS, identification of scope for improvement and sharing it with section in charges for brainstorming at site.
9. Giving clearance to proceed the work after pre and Post checks.
Permanent, Full Time