Qualification:BE/BTech /MBA Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Review, implementation, and inspection of all aspects of buildoutOversight, inspection, and specification of process from implementation to final completion
- Primary interface with all external contractors
The internal representation of buildout in the overall scheme of Site Development
- Assist with the procurement process including the contracting and management of vendor proposals, bid leveling, and vendor selection
Creating SOWs, PR’s and GR’s Processing Vendor Invoices/ Payments
- Budget Tracking – drive the project with control on quality, timelines and costs at the site
Carry out governance and auditing of projects throughout the lifecycle to ensure requirements are met and that the implementations are in line with what was purchased.
- Provide weekly status reports, agendas, and minutes to PMO and coordinate the scheduling of key project team meetings.
- Prepare regular communication updates and presentation materials for senior management and staff on all aspects of the project; including dashboards, timelines, accomplishments, key risks, issues, and recommend solutions to resolve challenges
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- 2-3 yrs + In project management of Corporate interior fit-outs.
- Under Grad. In Civil Engineering + Post Grad./MBA in Project Management (Advantage).
Proven working experience in buildouts, construction, etc.
- Knowledge of building products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, Fire norms, and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Flexibility, ability to think on your feet, and strong problem-solving skills
- Must have great interpersonal skills, interacting with all levels of employees and contractors/ consultants both onsite and remotely.
- Must be able to multitask and work under deadlines
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now