Company: Siemens Limited
Post: Solution Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Software implementation for highly available Converter Control systems for High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) transmission plants within a team of project engineers.Preparation of technical design specifications.
Concept clarification in close cooperation with the concept coordinators.
- Software implementation for Converter Control systems on SIMATIC TDC/SIMULINK platform based on design specification within the given time frame and budget.
- Site Commissioning of HVDC system.
- Responsibility for technical correctness, economic and time optimum execution of works as well as for the quality of the software and documentation.
- We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Bachelor’s degree in engineering – Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in Substation Control & Protection, Site Commissioning of power transmission and control systems. Preferable: Worked in Closed Loop Control or HVDC Control System.
- Basic knowledge of HVDC technology.
Good knowledge of closed loop/Open Loop control systems and Overall knowledge of interfaces.
- Good English language skills (orally and verbally).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio).
- Knowledge in Step7, TDC, PLC, SIPROTEC, Fault recorder, DIGSI software is preferable.
High ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural team.
- Open minded and creative in cooperation with colleagues and customers.
- High commitment and willingness to perform.
- Preference: Knowledge in MATLAB, SIMULINK, PSCAD and Python Tools.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈